Our History

 

In the spring of 1956, Harvey Martin enrolled in a correspondence course in commercial art. Then, in October 1957, he was drafted into the army. After basic training, Harvey was transferred to France where he was assigned as Post Artist. During those nineteen months, he learned the trade of sign painting.

After returning from duty he moved to rural Metamora and started painting signs and lettering trucks. In 1995 his son Andrew began helping with sign installation and office work.

With the introduction of personal computers, Martin Sign Service evolved beyond the art of hand-painting and implemented vinyl lettering and digital color graphics. The business now operates as a full-service sign and graphics company serving not only local clients, but national corporations as well. To this day, after thousands of clients served, we are very thankful for each and every customer throughout the years for depending on Martin Sign Service.

 
 

Community Involvement / Giving Back

 

We believe in putting our resources to good use by contributing back to the communities we serve. We develop meaningful relationships with local and national non-profit organizations, as well as charitable organizations whose missions and work aligns with our values and priorities.

 

 
 
MartinSignService.com | Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.